Planning for retirement
Planning for retirement raises many complex issues, for example:
- How much ‘should’ you currently have in superannuation given your age, income and intended retirement age?
- What income level should you aim for?
- How much will you need to save in and out of super to meet your lifestyle needs?
- What rate of return will your superannuation fund need to earn between now and your retirement date to deliver your desired retirement income?
- Should you make additional contributions to superannuation and how may this impact your current lifestyle and financial obligations?
- What are your insurance options and how can you best structure these?
It’s not hard to see why so many Australians consider planning for retirement a next to impossible task; one that gets put off ‘for another day’.
Charting the course for your retirement
Paradigm Advisors have the knowledge, skills and experience to help you plan ahead.
Your advisor will have an honest conversation with you to determine your ideal retirement lifestyle and what level of financial assets this will require.
We will construct a retirement plan that incorporates contribution levels, investment options and pre-retirement strategies to enable you to meet your retirement goals. We will report on your progress in dollar terms against a dollar target, and we will work with you on an ongoing basis to ensure that the combination of contributions, risk and return are appropriate for you.
If you would like more information about our retirement planning service please contact us.